Hutterite Goose Down Duvet
How warm do you want your duvet to be? If you sleep in tropical temperatures, it’s best to go with a light, summer weight duvet. If you’re one of those people who’s always cold or you like to turn the heat down at night, look for a down duvet in an all season or winter weight.
- Baffle Box Construction: Baffle Walls for maximum loft / Boxes to prevent content from shifting
- 400 Thread Count: Prevents down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down: Farmed by the Canadian Hutterites in Alberta and is world-renowned as one of the highest quality fills
- 700+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 700+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 25 years
- Dimensions: Available in Two Type, Regular weight and All Season Weight
- Twin: 64" X 86"
- Double: 78" X 86"
- Queen: 88" X 90"
- King: 102" X 90"
- XL Queen: 96" X 98"
- XL King: 110"X 100"